My first Gift Guide Blog post on Survival-Mastery!
It is always great to get gifts that are fun AND useful.
A few of these are on my wish list, but many of these I have and use often.
- SunGold 200 Watt Solar Kit - 20A PWM Charge Controller + Free Shipping & NO Sales Tax
- Approach™ Dog Backpack | Pack for Dogs | Ruffwear
- Sea-to-Summit Aeros Premium Pillow
- 3-Month Prepaid Subscription | Backcountry Fuel Box
- Overland Solar - 130W Flexible Solar Panel Charger
- BLACKHAWK Tactical Shemagh Headwear
- Darn Tough Hiking Socks
- Feathered Friends - EOS Women's Vest
- Fenix PD35 V2.0 Battery and Charger Bundle - Fenix
- Battlebox Gift Collection
- STREETWISE™ S.M.A.C.K. KEYCHAIN STUN GUN
- GoDark Faraday Bags | EMF Signal Blocking That Works
- Down Socks | Down Sleeping Socks for Cold Feet - GooseFeet Gear
- LEUPOLD BX-2 Alpine HD 8x42mm Roof Binocular 181176
- My Medic - MyFak First Aid Kit
- Lightload Camp Towels Compressed X Strong Non Microfiber Quick Dry 3 Piece 12x24"
- Sig Sauer Romeo5 1x20mm Red Dot Sight SOR52001
- Survival Kit & 72 Hour Survival Backpack | The SEVENTY2
- SITKA Gear Womens Kelvin Hoody
- Wisport Gekon Waist Pack MultiCam
Ready to take the leap into solar? If so, this 200W solar kit is a great start. Shopsolarkits.com provides what you need to get started and offers unmatched customer support.
The Approach dog pack is a great everyday pack and holds up well to continuous use. Balance and lightweight are what make this a good backpack to introduce to your dog.
This is the pillow I never knew I needed with its soft brushed polyester shell and adjustable air valve. At only 2.7 ounces it now goes where I do - hiking, camping, air, car, etc.
I get tired of eating the same thing on every backpacking trip. The variety and quality of the snacks and meals in these boxes make sure I'm not bored anymore!
The Bugout 130W Foldable Solar Panel Charger produces 7amps/hr. to rapidly charge a 12-volt battery. Overland Solar is an employee-owned company in Idaho and they know solar.
The Blackhawk Tactical Shemagh is a 44 x 44, 100% cotton Shemagh. This is a popular, well-made Shemagh that is currently used by both our troops and coalition forces in the middle-east.
Every hiker knows Darn Tough's reputation for quality. Darn Tough also stands behind its socks with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE! Finding these inside the wrapping paper always brings smiles.
Feathered Friends has finally come out with an EOS vest, and this 900+ Down filled vest won't disappoint. Super warm and good-looking - all my jackets are from Feathered Friends, including the EOS!
This little 1000 lumen rechargeable flashlight is my EDC light, and bundled with an extra battery this is a great price for this quality flashlight. This rugged light is in my glove box and mudroom, ready to go!
The Battlbox Gift Collection includes the Basic Battlbox. This is perfect for the beginner outdoors person with gear, tools, food, and more new quality products each month.
These 850 Down-filled booties are treated with DownTek for water resistance, and at 2 ounces you won't even know these are on your feet. If you have cold feet you will love these ultra-light booties!
Anyone that values quality optics has heard of Leupold, and these BX-2 Alpine Binoculars with 8x magnification are no exception. Magnesium housing and armored coating are just a few of the features.
Made from high-quality Cordura this kit has over 100 first aid and trauma supplies. Ensure peace of mind and have one of these ready in your truck, RV, boat, and home.
Made from Lyocell (sustainable wood and plant scraps that are breathable and burnable) these small light-weight towels are perfect stock stuffers for home, camp, car, etc. Take them anywhere!
Sig Sauer makes great optics and there are a lot of Red Dots on the market. At this price, the Sig Sauer Romeo5 1x20mm is my choice for performance. Supplies probably won't last long so check it out!
You can put together your own bug-out bag or if your time is limited you can use this well-thought-out system designed by experts. The first 72 hours are critical so make sure you have everything you need.
The Sitka Kelvin is the ideal active insulating layer. The brushed fleece makes this warm and comfortable while the ripstop DWR treated shell is weather resistant. This is a great insulating layer.
This fully Molle compatible waist pack made from Cordura and offered by Military 1st is about as tough as you can get. With a ton of features, this pack can be attached to any PALS system.
Leave a Comment